We may earn a small commission from, or have received products, from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are our own and were not influenced
- Use your old cards to make decorative houses to use as gift card holders or place card holders.
- Frame your old holiday cards for a pop of color during the dreary winter.
- Make pretty Mason jar lid toppers for homemade gift giving
- Create beautiful decorative Christmas tree ornaments from your old Christmas cards
- Create these amazing vintage blocks to adorn your mantle over the holidays
- Decorate your home with upcycled Christmas cards used as a fun holiday banner
- Give your presents some pop with these Christmas card monogram gift tags
For more great Holiday ideas, be sure to check out these awesome posts written by my fellow Chosen Chix bloggers:
- 7 Reasons I No Longer Send Holiday Cards by November Sunflower
- 7 Romantic Holiday Winter Date Ideas For Parents Afropolitan Mom
- 7 Things I Hate About the Holidays by Happy Healthy Hip Parenting
- 7 Frugal Family Holiday Activities by Philzendia
- 7 Easy Hanukkah Crafts for Kids by Family Review Guide