Someone asked me how it is I have leftovers for Easter. It’s always been a tradition in my family to get just a bit more food than we’ll need for Easter dinner because we love leftovers so much. Since I was little, whenever we’d go to a restaurant to eat, my mom would always have a takeout box in hand when we left. I do the same now that I’m an adult. So it’s not uncommon that we have leftovers for Easter.
After a ham and egg breakfast the next day, it’s then that we decide that perhaps we’ve cooked a bit too much ham, though we do the same thing every year. We just needed to find more creative ways to use the leftover ham. So, for those like us who love leftover ham, here are 7 recipes for leftover Easter ham!
For more great Easter posts, be sure to check out my fellow Chosen Chix bloggers:
- 7 Easter Traditions From Around The World by November Sunflower
- 7 Recipes For Leftover Easter Ham by As Mom Sees It
- 7 Easter Basket Ideas For Boys Aged 6-9 by Philzendia
- 7 Easter Movies to Stream on Netflix by The Afropolitan Mom
- 7 Tips for Creating Easter Baskets on a Budget by Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- 7 Easter looks for kids by Another Day.. Another Diaper…