This delicious, and adorable, Yoda Mint Hot Chocolate is so refreshing, you’ll feel comforted, even on Hoth – no Tauntaun required.
Kids will love the fun Star Wars theme and parents will love the icy mint flavor mixed with the hot, tasty chocolate.
Yoda Mint Hot Chocolate
In a sauce pant, heat 4 cups of milk on low heat. Once heated, add 1 cup of white chocolate chips. Stir until melted and let simmer for about 8-10 minutes. Do NOT let it come to a boil.
Once fully heated, add 2-3 drops of green food coloring and 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar with 2-3 drops green food coloring for rims of glasses. Place rims of glasses in the sugar. Pour hot chocolate into the cups. Top with whipped topping if desired. Garnish with mint leaves to create Yoda ears. Enjoy!
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
- 1/4 cup sugar for rims of glasses
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- In a sauce pan, heat milk on low.
- Add in white chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Let simmer about 10 minutes. Do not let it come to a boil.
- Once heated, add 2-3 green food coloring drops and 1 tsp Peppermint extract.
- In a small bowl add 1/4 cup sugar and 2-3 green food coloring drops. Mix well.
- Place rims of glasses in the sugar. Pour hot chocolate into the cups. Top with Cool Whip if desired. Garnish with mint leaves to create Yoda ears. Enjoy