AsMomSeesIt.com is read by thousands of unique visitors from all over the world monthly. Our brand connects with readers via social media, with a follower count of over 60K. We love sharing with our audience great brands we believe in, recipes, DIY projects, travel stories and more! Here’s how we currently work with sponsors:
Sponsored Content: If you’ve got a larger budget and want your brand featured on our site and promoted across our social channels, we can share with our readers and followers how your brand can benefit or make life easier or more fun!
To request a media kit or just start a conversation with us, tell us about your company and what you’re looking to do in an e-mail to contact at asmomseesit dot com.
Advertising: We’d be thrilled to discuss with you opportunities for ad placement on our site.
We do not offer—
– text links
– guest posts
– earned media unless it’s part of an ambassadorship
– dofollow links for sponsored content
As Mom Sees It uses and promotes affiliate programs within the text of this website. We will always disclose any sponsored opportunity within the text of the post in which it appears as well as through our sponsored tag. We believe in transparency with our readers!
We love our readers and the brands with which we partner and thank you for supporting our site!
What I’ve Been Up To
- Named as one of the Top 50 New Product Review Blogs on Cision
- Ranked as one of the Top 100 Global Online Influencers by Rise
- One of 15 bloggers chosen by Nike to be flown out to their HQ in Portland to attend their first ever Nike Young Athletes Innovation Summit.
- Appeared on WTVG 13 ABC as a segment contributor
- Original recipe featured on the Ohio Pork website
- Recipes featured on Foodgawker and crafts featured on Craftgawker
- Featured in the Fall 2015 marketing newsletter for Payless ShoeSource
- Blogger Bash Rock Star Ambassador, 2015 & 2016
- Our sunroom makeover was featured on the Blinds.com website
- Sponsored to attend events such as BlogHer, CES in Las Vegas, iRetreat in 2014, and other conferences and events.
- Recruited by Highlights Magazine to help organize and create buzz for a product release event during BlogHer.
- Assisted Highlights Magazine in creating an ambassador program for bloggers
- Hosted a successful Twitter parties for brands such as Cutie Pa Tutus, the award-winning line of dress-up wear for kids
- One of six Brand Ambassadors for the online fashion retailer, 6pm
- Attended CES 2013 as a press representative
- Attended the Chicago Auto Show, Detroit Auto Show, and Cleveland Auto Show as a press representative
- Brand ambassador for Verizon Wireless, Samsung, Rite Aid, Campbell’s Soup, and other national brands.
Twitter followers: 17,000+
Average Monthly Page Views: 42,000
Klout Score: 72
Google PageRank: 4