We may earn a small commission from, or have received products, from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are our own and were not influenced
**Please note that as of September 2014, Isis Mobile Wallet has become Softcard.
As I travel more frequently, I find that the less I have to carry with me the more convenient it is. When I fly, I forgo carrying a purse so that I can pack my camera bag and use it as a carry-on. A few times, I’ve left my purse at home because I had to quickly run somewhere, only to realize we needed milk for the house or the car needed gas.
One thing I am rarely – if ever – without is my mobile phone. Now, whether I leave my purse at home or forget my debit cards, I have and easy way to pay as long as I have my phone with me with Isis Mobile Wallet.
Using Isis Mobile Wallet, you can pay for your purchases just by swiping your NFC compatible phone with enhanced SIM card at a register or store checkout that has the contactless symbol. No need to get out your credit cards or loyalty cards because Isis Mobile Wallet stores them all for you!
Is Isis Mobile Wallet Safe?
Because your cell phone requires an enhanced SIM card, your information is safe. The enhanced SIM card is designed to store and protect your information. But, the app also has built-in protection features, including:
- PIN – You select a unique PIN and enter it each time you open your Mobile Wallet
- Remote Wallet Lock – If your phone is lost or stolen, you can freeze your entire Mobile Wallet with one phone call or web entry. That’s easier and faster than calling the issuing bank from every card in your physical wallet
- Secure Element – Sensitive payment information is stored on a special chip in your phone called the Secure Element. The Secure Element is isolated from your phone’s main hardware and operating system. It’s designed to allow access only to authorized programs such as the Isis Mobile Wallet
- Protective ID – A unique transaction ID is sent with each payment transaction, making it more difficult to counterfeit your card
- Personal Privacy – We believe your privacy matters. What you buy is between you and the merchants you patronize.
How Much Does Isis Cost?
Isis Mobile Wallet is a free app that can be downloaded to your iPhone or Android phone. You connect eligible payment cards, such as American Express, Chase and Wells Fargo to pay for your purchases. You also qualify for offers and savings that available in your area and you can
- Heart your favorites – Create a list of your favorite stores and brands by “hearting” them, and any savings and offers will automatically display on that list.
- View all offers – See everything available in the Mobile Wallet. Most recent offers are listed at the top, so you can easily see what’s new.
It’s that easy! Once you set up and customize your account, you’re protected and ready to pay while on the go with Isis Mobile Wallet. For more product new and updates, be sure to follow Isis Mobile Wallet on Facebook.
I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Isis Wallet. I received a promotional item to facilitate my review.