I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for MoboTap. I received a PayPal incentive to thank me for my participation. All opinions and reviews are my own.
It’s easy to choose our favorite browser when we’re on our desktop or laptop computers; usually, and without thinking, we use the same browser every time we’re on the internet. It’s either the one that was already installed and we haven’t thought to change it, or it’s one that was our favorite but we can’t remember why. It becomes a habit, and it’s the same for our smart phones.
It’s time to break that habit and train a new browser – the Dolphin Browser for smart phones.
The Dolphin Browser is a fast, smart, and free mobile app that is designed to make the internet easier for you. Train your Dolphin to learn and adapt to the way that you browse. You can open your favorite pages with just a touch of your fingertip, create a signature Gesture, or use voice search.
Features of the Dolphin Browser:
- Gestures: Simply swipe and go with customized Gestures.
- Sonar: Ask and you shall receive with smart voice search.
- Flash Support (for Android users): Discover more with Flash support.
- Tabbed Browsing: Open multiple tabs for all-in-one browsing.
- Social & Storage: Share and sync with Facebook, Evernote, Box and more.
- Add-Ons: Tailor your Dolphin experience with third-party add-ons.
- Side Bars: Quickly access bookmarks and options with a swipe.
- Dolphin Connect: Stay connected by syncing your data across compatible devices.
I love being able to customize my home screen with my favorite shortcuts. Once I open my Dolphin Browser, I have quick, easy to see access to my favorite sites like Instagram, Facebook, and ESPN. And, any time I need a quick answer or to access directions, I can use Sonar’s smart voice search.
It’s really a time saver when I can open the Dolphin Browser and have everything I need at my fingertips quickly. As a mom of two, a full-time blogger, and a frequent traveler, my time is valuable so I appreciate any time savers I can get!
You can download Dolphin Browser on iTunes or on Google Play, so it’s iOS and Android capable.