We may earn a small commission from, or have received products, from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are our own and were not influenced
Triptivity is a product by Wyndham Vacation Ownership that allows non-owners of CLUB WYNDHAM® to purchase one of the following certificates:
- 7 nights in a 1BR suite at 59 CLUB WYNDHAM resorts (may be broken into 4-night and 3-night stays at either the same or different resorts)
- 7 nights in a 2BR suite at 59 CLUB WYNDHAM resorts (may be broken into 4-night and 3-night stays at either the same or different resorts)
- 4 nights in a 1BR suite at 59 CLUB WYNDHAM resorts (all 4 nights must be consecutive)
- The certificate is valid for 12 months from the purchase date
- Only one certificate per household is allowed
- Purchaser can not be a current CLUB WYNDHAM owner
- Purchaser may book a reservation as soon as the purchase is complete for a stay that starts 15 days after purchase (30 days for FL residents)
- Reservations can be booked as far in advance as 10 months
- There are no blackout dates, but reservations are accepted based on availability
- Currently offering a reservation guarantee if purchaser calls in within 30 days of purchase date. If purchaser calls in within 30 days of purchase and there is no availability for the date and destination requested, Triptivity will refund the purchase price and cancel the certificate.
See, that’s not so bad! Individual listings for pricing, purchase and use details, FAQs and the resort catalogues can be easily viewed online, as well.